17 February 2020 Statement of the President of the Republic, H.E. Ilir Meta on new evidence that prove the criminal activity of the accused Ardian Dvorani
Today I am here to inform the public opinion and the relevant institutions of new facts brought to light on the criminal activity of the accused in court, Ardian Dvorani, during the 2019 chairmanship of the Justice Appointments Council.
From today, an additional documentation will be prepared and filed in the criminal report I submitted in November 2019 for this citizen:
– not only to deepen the criminal investigation against him for the criminal offenses he has consumed, and the consequences of which the justice system is still suffering due to the failure to fulfill the quorum of the Constitutional Court, but also because
– the accused Ardian Dvorani, should immediately be stopped from committing criminal activity through abuse of public office, with the pure purpose, prompted by political pressure, to capture the Constitutional Court!
The accused Ardian Dvorani should be immediately stopped from the organized criminal activity for delaying the process of filling this Court, that the last vacant place in it, he will save it for himself!
Today, I’m here in front of you, to tell you how far the mafia coordination for the capturing of the justice goes, when:
– The Speaker of the Assembly, by letter no. prot. 3973, dated 8 November 2019, addresses the Chair of JAC, requesting information on the progress of the process of appointing / electing members of the Constitutional Court; and when
– The accused Ardian Dvorani, who is still left free to exercise public office, responds within a day to the request of the Speaker of the Assembly, with letter no. prot. 716/1, dated November 8, 2019, thus:
• Misinforming and concealing information on the expressed willingness and administered by a written document by the President of the Republic for the exercise of his powers in appointing a member of the Constitutional Court, according to the vacancy announced; and
• in his personal capacity, without holding any meeting of the Justice Appointments Council, without having the legal power to respond on such matters and even less to perform interpretations of the laws and the Constitution, ascertains as he was the body of the appointment itself; the election of a member of the Constitutional Court.
Through this communication by letters, the accused Ardian Dvorani, without any competence expressed in the Constitution or law, and deceiving the local and the international opinion, has distorted the facts and abused his office, in cooperation with the Assembly, to steal from the President of the Republic the power to appoint a member of the Constitutional Court.
The accused Ardian Dvorani, who still holds the office of the Chair of JAC, must now respond to SPAK, as following:
– Why did he not gather the Justice Appointments Council to consider and express itself on the letter of the Assembly of the Republic of Albania?
– Is it in his power to determine the will of the whole Council, representing it in relation to the third parties, without obtaining the authorization of the members of this Council?
– Who he collaborated with, or who ordered him to prepare, sign, and transmit in a record time, within hours, a response to a serious violation of any legal right and obligation under his personal responsibility and political dictate!
– While the Council, only 1 day earlier, at its meeting of 7 November 2019, agreed that it could not comment on the position of the President of the Republic, as it would constitute an exceeding of powers, how could Ardian Dvorani break this rule of the Council, to respond to the request of the Assembly?
For these reasons I will be attending the Venice Commission’s plenary session, so that the whole of Europe becomes aware of the coup d’état taking place in Albania.