This Alliance, under the various care of the President of the Republic of Albania, H. E. Mr. Ilir Meta, emerged as a need to sensitize and raise our society for the need of voluntary blood donation, to increase solidarity to donate blood to those in need and to promote volunteering, because voluntary blood donation remains a challenge for us.
All of us, directly or through our family members, needed a blood transfusion at a time. While all social groups like the sick talasemic or others need constant blood pressure, as they need those who undergo surgical interventions or who experience accidents.
To donate blood is an act of humanity and solidarity and I am convinced that this Alliance will work to strengthen this solidarity, as it will work hard to promote volunteering by motivating and encouraging all citizens and especially our youth to donate blood.
– Achieve the 100% voluntary free blood donation objective through creating an encouraging environment;
– Achieve the target of 2% of donations to the population;
– Promote the culture of voluntary blood donation;
– Create and maintain a stable database of voluntary donors;
– Provide a prudent and quality service to donors
These objectives will be made possible through:
No post found